WDL Website Builder 4
You can find below details on how to uninstall WDL Website Builder 4 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall WDL Website Builder 4 from your computerWebDesignLand
. More info about WebDesignLand can be seen here
. More data about the program WDL Website Builder 4 can be seen at http://www.webdesignland.com
. WDL Website Builder 4 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Website Builder 4 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall WDL Website Builder 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Website Builder 4\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled wbuilder.exe and occupies 3.04 MB (3186688 bytes).
The executables below are part of WDL Website Builder 4. They occupy about 4.84 MB (5070915
bytes) on disk.
- layoutreset.exe (383.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- wbuilder.exe (3.04 MB)
- tidy.exe (288.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
of WDL Website Builder 4.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by WDL Website Builder 4 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Website Builder 4
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Website Builder 4\ALL.tag
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Website Builder 4\autorepl.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Website Builder 4\Backup\fontlist.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Website Builder 4\cf.tag
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\aspfile\Shell\Edit with Website Builder 4\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cfmfile\shell\Edit with Website Builder 4\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cfmlfile\shell\Edit with Website Builder 4\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cgifile\shell\Edit with Website Builder 4\command\
WDL Website Builder 4 is a program offered by the software company WebDesignLand. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove WDL Website Builder 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WDL Website Builder 4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WDL Website Builder 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WDL Website Builder 4". The WDL Website Builder 4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WDL Website Builder 4 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WDL Website Builder 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WDL Website Builder 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.webdesignland.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Website Builder 4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WDL Website Builder 4.
8. After removing WDL Website Builder 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WDL Website Builder 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WDL Website Builder 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WDL Website Builder 4 by WebDesignLand from your PC, nor are we saying that WDL Website Builder 4 by WebDesignLand is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WDL Website Builder 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:57:58.813