WD Livewire Utility
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall WD Livewire Utility for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WD Livewire Utility from your systemWestern Digital
. Open here
where you can get more info on Western Digital. Click on http://www.westerndigital.com
to get more information about WD Livewire Utility on Western Digital's website. Usually the WD Livewire Utility application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD Livewire Utility folder, depending on the user's option during setup. WD Livewire Utility's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD Livewire Utility\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 480.00 KB (491520 bytes) on disk and is titled Viper32.exe.
WD Livewire Utility installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 631.39 KB (646540
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (151.39 KB)
- Viper32.exe (480.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of WD Livewire Utility. You can find below info on other releases of WD Livewire Utility:
WD Livewire Utility is an application by the software company Western Digital. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase WD Livewire Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WD Livewire Utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WD Livewire Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "WD Livewire Utility". The WD Livewire Utility app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WD Livewire Utility in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WD Livewire Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WD Livewire Utility:
- The software company is: http://www.westerndigital.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD Livewire Utility\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WD Livewire Utility.
8. After removing WD Livewire Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WD Livewire Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WD Livewire Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WD Livewire Utility by Western Digital from your PC, we are not saying that WD Livewire Utility by Western Digital is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WD Livewire Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 00:42:50.163