This web page is about WCaixa for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WCaixa from your computerAlterdata Tecnologia em Informática
. You can find out more on Alterdata Tecnologia em Informática or check for application updates here
. More details about WCaixa can be found at http://www.alterdata.com.br
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alterdata\Immobile\Cond folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. WCaixa's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alterdata\Immobile\Cond\unins002.exe. The application's main executable file is named Wcaixa.exe and its approximative size is 9.51 MB (9971200 bytes).
WCaixa installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 40.80 MB (42783074
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- altpack_notaservicocond.exe (975.77 KB)
- AtualizadorArquivos.exe (935.03 KB)
- Importador.exe (1.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (980.42 KB)
- unins001.exe (702.42 KB)
- unins002.exe (702.42 KB)
- Wcaixa.exe (9.51 MB)
- Wcond.exe (12.54 MB)
- WLocacao.exe (13.56 MB)
This web page is about WCaixa version 5.1219
WCaixa is a program offered by Alterdata Tecnologia em Informática. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove WCaixa is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WCaixa from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WCaixa or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WCaixa". If it is installed on your PC the WCaixa application will be found automatically. After you click WCaixa in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WCaixa, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WCaixa:
- The publisher is: http://www.alterdata.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alterdata\Immobile\Cond\unins002.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WCaixa.
8. After uninstalling WCaixa, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WCaixa which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WCaixa with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WCaixa by Alterdata Tecnologia em Informática from your PC, we are not saying that WCaixa by Alterdata Tecnologia em Informática is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WCaixa supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 21:58:18.820