WC3Banlist is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WC3Banlist from your PCKnarf
. Open here
for more information on Knarf. You can get more details on WC3Banlist at http://www.wc3banlist.de
. WC3Banlist is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WC3Banlist directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\WC3Banlist\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WC3Banlist. The application's main executable file is named WC3Banlist.exe and occupies 886.50 KB (907776 bytes).
WC3Banlist is comprised of the following executables which take 1.48 MB (1548797
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (626.00 KB)
- WC3Banlist.exe (886.50 KB)
The current web page applies to WC3Banlist version 3.0
WC3Banlist is an application released by Knarf. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall WC3Banlist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WC3Banlist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WC3Banlist or simply activate the Search field and type in "WC3Banlist". If it exists on your system the WC3Banlist application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WC3Banlist in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WC3Banlist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WC3Banlist:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wc3banlist.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WC3Banlist\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WC3Banlist.
8. After removing WC3Banlist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WC3Banlist which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WC3Banlist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WC3Banlist by Knarf from your PC, nor are we saying that WC3Banlist by Knarf is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WC3Banlist in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-14 23:14:03.260