WC3Banlist is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WC3Banlist from your PCKnarf
. Open here
for more information on Knarf. You can get more details on WC3Banlist at http://www.wc3banlist.de
. WC3Banlist is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WC3Banlist directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\WC3Banlist\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WC3Banlist. The application's main executable file is named WC3Banlist.exe and occupies 886.50 KB (907776 bytes).
WC3Banlist is comprised of the following executables which take 1.48 MB (1548797
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (626.00 KB)
- WC3Banlist.exe (886.50 KB)
The current web page applies to WC3Banlist version 3.0
WC3Banlist is an application released by Knarf. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall WC3Banlist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WC3Banlist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WC3Banlist or simply click the Search feature and type in "WC3Banlist". If it is installed on your PC the WC3Banlist application will be found automatically. When you select WC3Banlist in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WC3Banlist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WC3Banlist:
- The software company is: http://www.wc3banlist.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WC3Banlist\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WC3Banlist.
8. After removing WC3Banlist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WC3Banlist which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WC3Banlist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WC3Banlist by Knarf from your PC, nor are we saying that WC3Banlist by Knarf is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WC3Banlist in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-14 23:14:03.260