WALTR2 version 2.7.28
This web page contains complete information on how to remove WALTR2 version 2.7.28 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WALTR2 version 2.7.28 from your computerSoftorino, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Softorino, Inc.. Click on http://www.softorino.com
to get more details about WALTR2 version 2.7.28 on Softorino, Inc.'s website. Usually the WALTR2 version 2.7.28 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\WALTR2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling WALTR2 version 2.7.28 is C:\Program Files\WALTR2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. WALTR2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 36.92 MB (38714784 bytes) on disk.
WALTR2 version 2.7.28 is comprised of the following executables which take 42.68 MB (44756000
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- CompatibilityManager.exe (225.41 KB)
- CrashReporter.exe (3.68 MB)
- Patch-WALTR2.exe (29.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- WALTR2.exe (36.92 MB)
- WALTR2Service.exe (99.91 KB)
The current page applies to WALTR2 version 2.7.28 version 2.7.28
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove WALTR2 version 2.7.28.The files below were left behind on your disk by WALTR2 version 2.7.28 when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserNameSettings\S-1-5-21-417412266-989731093-4176609549-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files\WALTR2\WALTR2.exe
WALTR2 version 2.7.28 is a program marketed by Softorino, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase WALTR2 version 2.7.28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WALTR2 version 2.7.28 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WALTR2 version 2.7.28 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WALTR2 version 2.7.28". If it is installed on your PC the WALTR2 version 2.7.28 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WALTR2 version 2.7.28 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WALTR2 version 2.7.28, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WALTR2 version 2.7.28:
- The publisher is: http://www.softorino.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WALTR2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WALTR2 version 2.7.28.
8. After removing WALTR2 version 2.7.28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WALTR2 version 2.7.28 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WALTR2 version 2.7.28 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WALTR2 version 2.7.28 by Softorino, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that WALTR2 version 2.7.28 by Softorino, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WALTR2 version 2.7.28 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 17:52:06.463