WALTR version 1.0.1
WALTR version 1.0.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WALTR version 1.0.1 from your systemSoftorino, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Softorino, Inc.. Please follow http://www.softorino.com
if you want to read more on WALTR version 1.0.1 on Softorino, Inc.'s web page. Usually the WALTR version 1.0.1 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\WALTR folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for WALTR version 1.0.1 is "C:\Program Files\WALTR\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called WALTR.exe and occupies 1.46 MB (1535424 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with WALTR version 1.0.1. They take about 4.96 MB (5204672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- CompatibilityManager.exe (846.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- WALTR.exe (1.46 MB)
- WALTRCrashReporter.exe (602.44 KB)
- AnimationService.exe (53.94 KB)
The current page applies to WALTR version 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
WALTR version 1.0.1 is a program offered by the software company Softorino, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase WALTR version 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WALTR version 1.0.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WALTR version 1.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WALTR version 1.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the WALTR version 1.0.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click WALTR version 1.0.1 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WALTR version 1.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WALTR version 1.0.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.softorino.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WALTR\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WALTR version 1.0.1.
8. After removing WALTR version 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WALTR version 1.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WALTR version 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WALTR version 1.0.1 by Softorino, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that WALTR version 1.0.1 by Softorino, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WALTR version 1.0.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 16:44:16.410