WALTR version 1.0.0
You can find below details on how to remove WALTR version 1.0.0 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall WALTR version 1.0.0 from your computerSoftorino, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Softorino, Inc.. More details about WALTR version 1.0.0 can be found at http://www.softorino.com
. WALTR version 1.0.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WALTR directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing WALTR version 1.0.0 is "C:\Program Files\WALTR\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. WALTR.exe is the WALTR version 1.0.0's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.46 MB (1535288 bytes) on disk.
WALTR version 1.0.0 contains of the executables below. They take 4.96 MB (5206040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- CompatibilityManager.exe (847.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- WALTR.exe (1.46 MB)
- WALTRCrashReporter.exe (602.80 KB)
- AnimationService.exe (54.30 KB)
This data is about WALTR version 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
WALTR version 1.0.0 is a program offered by the software company Softorino, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove WALTR version 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WALTR version 1.0.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WALTR version 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WALTR version 1.0.0". The WALTR version 1.0.0 program will be found automatically. After you select WALTR version 1.0.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WALTR version 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WALTR version 1.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.softorino.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WALTR\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WALTR version 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling WALTR version 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WALTR version 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WALTR version 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WALTR version 1.0.0 by Softorino, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that WALTR version 1.0.0 by Softorino, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WALTR version 1.0.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 03:38:43.203