You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Vuze for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Vuze from your computerVuze Inc.
. More information on Vuze Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.vuze.com
to get more facts about Vuze on Vuze Inc.'s website. Usually the Vuze application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Vuze folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Vuze by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Vuze\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called i4j_extf_15_5p83tu.exe and it has a size of 53.38 KB (54664 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Vuze. They occupy 1.35 MB (1415733
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Azureus.exe (194.94 KB)
- AzureusUpdater.exe (194.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- i4j_extf_15_5p83tu.exe (53.38 KB)
- i4j_extf_16_5p83tu.exe (460.00 KB)
- i4j_extf_17_5p83tu.exe (306.29 KB)
- i4j_extf_26_5p83tu.exe (7.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Vuze version 4.3
alone. For other Vuze versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Vuze.Folders left behind when you uninstall Vuze:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Vuze:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\aereg.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\Azureus.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\Azureus.properties
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\Azureus2.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\AzureusUpdater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\GPL.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\installer.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\msvcr71.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\plugins\azemp\azemp_2.2.2.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\plugins\azemp\azureus.sig
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\plugins\azemp\cp1250-a.raw
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\plugins\azemp\cp1250-b.raw
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\plugins\azemp\font.desc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\plugins\azemp\osd-mplayer-a.raw
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\plugins\azemp\osd-mplayer-b.raw
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\plugins\azemp\plugin.properties
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\plugins\azplugins\azplugins_2.1.6.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\plugins\azrating\azrating_1.3.1.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\plugins\azupdater\azupdaterpatcher_1.8.13.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\plugins\azupdater\azureus.sig
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\plugins\azupdater\plugin.properties
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\plugins\azupdater\Updater.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\plugins\azupnpav\azupnpav_0.2.23.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\plugins\azupnpav\azureus.sig
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\plugins\azupnpav\plugin.properties
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\swt.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\Vuze.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Vuze.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-vuze
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1525258795-3435307232-1868298659-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\uninstall.exe
Vuze is an application marketed by the software company Vuze Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Vuze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Vuze from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Vuze or simply click the Search field and type in "Vuze". If it is installed on your PC the Vuze app will be found automatically. After you click Vuze in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Vuze, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vuze:
- The software company is: http://www.vuze.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vuze\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vuze.
8. After removing Vuze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vuze that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vuze using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vuze by Vuze Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Vuze by Vuze Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vuze in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:18:23.780