This web page is about VueScan x64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\VueScan directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. A way to uninstall VueScan x64 from your PC
The following executables are installed along with VueScan x64. They occupy about 14.06 MB (14738864
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 64
of VueScan x64.
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove VueScan x64 from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall VueScan x64:The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove VueScan x64:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\VueScan\vuescan.exe.tmp
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VueScan x64
Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase VueScan x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete VueScan x64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VueScan x64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VueScan x64". If it exists on your system the VueScan x64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VueScan x64 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VueScan x64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VueScan x64.
8. After uninstalling VueScan x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VueScan x64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VueScan x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130