This web page is about VueScan x64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\VueScan directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. How to uninstall VueScan x64 from your PC
The following executables are installed along with VueScan x64. They occupy about 14.06 MB (14738864
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 64
of VueScan x64.
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove VueScan x64 from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall VueScan x64:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove VueScan x64:
- C:\Program Files\VueScan
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\VueScan.8ba
- C:\Program Files\VueScan\vuescan.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VueScan x64
Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove VueScan x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VueScan x64 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VueScan x64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VueScan x64". If it is installed on your PC the VueScan x64 application will be found very quickly. After you select VueScan x64 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VueScan x64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VueScan x64.
8. After uninstalling VueScan x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VueScan x64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VueScan x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130