VueScan x32 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. VueScan x32 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\VueScan folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. VueScan x32's primary file takes around 12.41 MB (13016472 bytes) and is called vuescan.exe. A guide to uninstall VueScan x32 from your system
VueScan x32 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.41 MB (13016472
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to VueScan x32 version 32
VueScan x32 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by VueScan x32's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\VueScan
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\VueScan\vuescan.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\VueScan x32.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VueScan x32
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\VueScan\vuescan.exe
Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall VueScan x32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall VueScan x32 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VueScan x32 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VueScan x32". If it is installed on your PC the VueScan x32 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VueScan x32 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VueScan x32, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VueScan x32.
8. After uninstalling VueScan x32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VueScan x32 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VueScan x32 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130