VueScan v9.7.25 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall VueScan v9.7.25 from your computerHamrick Software
. You can find out more on Hamrick Software or check for application updates here
. More data about the application VueScan v9.7.25 can be seen at http://www.hamrick.com/
. VueScan v9.7.25 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\VueScan directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing VueScan v9.7.25 is C:\Program Files\VueScan\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 18.37 MB (19260040 bytes) on disk and is named vuescan.exe.
VueScan v9.7.25 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.07 MB (22090214
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- VS(x32x64)Launch.exe (797.63 KB)
- vuescan.exe (18.37 MB)
- Patch-VueScan.Pro.9.7.x.(x86-x64)-Astron.exe (472.00 KB)
The current page applies to VueScan v9.7.25 version 9.7.25
VueScan v9.7.25 is a program by the software company Hamrick Software. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall VueScan v9.7.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VueScan v9.7.25 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VueScan v9.7.25 or simply click the Search field and type in "VueScan v9.7.25". If it exists on your system the VueScan v9.7.25 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VueScan v9.7.25 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VueScan v9.7.25, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VueScan v9.7.25:
- The publisher is: http://www.hamrick.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VueScan\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VueScan v9.7.25.
8. After uninstalling VueScan v9.7.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VueScan v9.7.25 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VueScan v9.7.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VueScan v9.7.25 by Hamrick Software from your PC, we are not saying that VueScan v9.7.25 by Hamrick Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VueScan v9.7.25 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 07:40:19.997