VueScan Pro 184.108.40.206
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall VueScan Pro 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall VueScan Pro 18.104.22.168 from your PCAll Software By 3PEHR
. More data about All Software By 3PEHR can be seen here
. You can read more about related to VueScan Pro 22.214.171.124 at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. Usually the VueScan Pro 126.96.36.199 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\VueScan Pro directory, depending on the user's option during setup. VueScan Pro 188.8.131.52's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\VueScan Pro\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled VUESCAN.EXE and it has a size of 3.16 MB (3317760 bytes).
The executable files below are part of VueScan Pro 184.108.40.206. They occupy an average of 3.80 MB (3986698
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
- VUESCAN.EXE (3.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of VueScan Pro 18.104.22.168.
VueScan Pro 22.214.171.124 is an application marketed by All Software By 3PEHR. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase VueScan Pro 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase VueScan Pro 188.8.131.52 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VueScan Pro 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VueScan Pro 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the VueScan Pro 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. After you select VueScan Pro 22.214.171.124 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VueScan Pro 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VueScan Pro 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\VueScan Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VueScan Pro 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling VueScan Pro 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VueScan Pro 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VueScan Pro 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VueScan Pro 126.96.36.199 by All Software By 3PEHR from your computer, we are not saying that VueScan Pro 188.8.131.52 by All Software By 3PEHR is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VueScan Pro 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 07:55:34.613