VueScan 9.6.41 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall VueScan 9.6.41 from your PClrepacks.ru
. You can read more on lrepacks.ru or check for application updates here
. Please open https://www.hamrick.com/
if you want to read more on VueScan 9.6.41 on lrepacks.ru's website. VueScan 9.6.41 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\VueScan directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. VueScan 9.6.41's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\VueScan\unins000.exe. vuescan.exe is the VueScan 9.6.41's primary executable file and it takes about 17.77 MB (18634664 bytes) on disk.
VueScan 9.6.41 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.74 MB (20695080
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (922.49 KB)
- vuescan.exe (17.77 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (656.00 KB)
- setdrv.exe (433.64 KB)
The current web page applies to VueScan 9.6.41 version 9.6.41
VueScan 9.6.41 is an application released by lrepacks.ru. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove VueScan 9.6.41 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase VueScan 9.6.41 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VueScan 9.6.41 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VueScan 9.6.41". If it is installed on your PC the VueScan 9.6.41 program will be found very quickly. When you select VueScan 9.6.41 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VueScan 9.6.41, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VueScan 9.6.41:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.hamrick.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VueScan\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VueScan 9.6.41.
8. After uninstalling VueScan 9.6.41, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VueScan 9.6.41 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VueScan 9.6.41 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VueScan 9.6.41 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that VueScan 9.6.41 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VueScan 9.6.41 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-28 06:04:39.173