VueScan 9.6.08 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall VueScan 9.6.08 from your computerlrepacks.ru
. Additional info about lrepacks.ru can be read here
. More data about the program VueScan 9.6.08 can be seen at https://www.hamrick.com/
. Usually the VueScan 9.6.08 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\VueScan folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling VueScan 9.6.08 is C:\Program Files\VueScan\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 17.24 MB (18080664 bytes) on disk and is called vuescan.exe.
The following executable files are contained in VueScan 9.6.08. They occupy 19.21 MB (20140393
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (921.83 KB)
- vuescan.exe (17.24 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (656.00 KB)
- setdrv.exe (433.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.6.08
of VueScan 9.6.08.
VueScan 9.6.08 is a program released by the software company lrepacks.ru. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove VueScan 9.6.08 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VueScan 9.6.08 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VueScan 9.6.08 or simply click the Search field and type in "VueScan 9.6.08". If it is installed on your PC the VueScan 9.6.08 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VueScan 9.6.08 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VueScan 9.6.08, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VueScan 9.6.08:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.hamrick.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VueScan\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VueScan 9.6.08.
8. After uninstalling VueScan 9.6.08, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VueScan 9.6.08 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VueScan 9.6.08 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VueScan 9.6.08 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that VueScan 9.6.08 by lrepacks.ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VueScan 9.6.08 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 18:08:06.530