VueScan 9.2.17 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall VueScan 9.2.17 from your PCHamrick Software
. Go over here
for more information on Hamrick Software. Further information about VueScan 9.2.17 can be seen at http://www.hamrick.com/
. The complete uninstall command line for VueScan 9.2.17 is rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\VueScan.inf,Uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 14.41 MB (15109448 bytes) on disk and is named vuescan.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in VueScan 9.2.17. They occupy 15.58 MB (16337592
bytes) on disk.
- dpinst32.exe (538.43 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (660.93 KB)
- vuescan.exe (14.41 MB)
The current page applies to VueScan 9.2.17 version 9.2.17
VueScan 9.2.17 is a program offered by Hamrick Software. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall VueScan 9.2.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VueScan 9.2.17 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VueScan 9.2.17 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VueScan 9.2.17". The VueScan 9.2.17 application will be found automatically. After you select VueScan 9.2.17 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VueScan 9.2.17, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VueScan 9.2.17:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hamrick.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\VueScan.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VueScan 9.2.17.
8. After removing VueScan 9.2.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VueScan 9.2.17 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VueScan 9.2.17 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VueScan 9.2.17 by Hamrick Software from your computer, we are not saying that VueScan 9.2.17 by Hamrick Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VueScan 9.2.17 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-04-25 09:58:07.920