You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall VueScan 9.1.11 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall VueScan 9.1.11 from your computerHamrick Software
. Go over here
for more information on Hamrick Software. More data about the app VueScan 9.1.11 can be seen at http://www.hamrick.com/
. You can remove VueScan 9.1.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\VueScan.inf,Uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. vuescan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 12.52 MB (13129640 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VueScan 9.1.11. They take about 13.69 MB (14356600
bytes) on disk.
- dpinst32.exe (537.85 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (660.35 KB)
- vuescan.exe (12.52 MB)
The current web page applies to VueScan 9.1.11 version 9.1.11
VueScan 9.1.11 is a program offered by the software company Hamrick Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall VueScan 9.1.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VueScan 9.1.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VueScan 9.1.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "VueScan 9.1.11". The VueScan 9.1.11 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VueScan 9.1.11 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VueScan 9.1.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VueScan 9.1.11:
- The software company is: http://www.hamrick.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\VueScan.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VueScan 9.1.11.
8. After removing VueScan 9.1.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VueScan 9.1.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VueScan 9.1.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VueScan 9.1.11 by Hamrick Software from your computer, nor are we saying that VueScan 9.1.11 by Hamrick Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VueScan 9.1.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-18 06:37:45.430