Vue 12 xStream 64bit
Vue 12 xStream 64bit is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Vue 12 xStream 64bit from your PCe-on software
. More info about e-on software can be found here
. More details about the application Vue 12 xStream 64bit can be found at http:\www.e-onsoftware.com\Support\About.php
. Vue 12 xStream 64bit is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\e-on software\Vue xStream 2014 (vc100) folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Vue 12 xStream 64bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\e-on software\Vue xStream 2014 (vc100)\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Vue 12 xStream.exe is the Vue 12 xStream 64bit's main executable file and it takes approximately 4.93 MB (5169984 bytes) on disk.
Vue 12 xStream 64bit is composed of the following executables which occupy 26.75 MB (28054576
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (147.86 KB)
- Vue xStream 2014 launcher.exe (717.86 KB)
- HyperVue.exe (714.86 KB)
- RenderNode Config.exe (515.31 KB)
- RenderNode.exe (3.85 MB)
- StandaloneRenderer.exe (714.86 KB)
- Vue 12 xStream.exe (4.93 MB)
- _CancelUpdate.exe (798.36 KB)
- _SendLog.exe (1,008.86 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12
of Vue 12 xStream 64bit.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\e-on software\Vue xStream 2014
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Vue xStream Extra.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\e-on software\Vue xStream 2014\Uninstall Vue 2014.LNK
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\e-on software\Vue xStream 2014\Vue xStream 2014 64bit (vc100).LNK
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Vue 12 xStream 64bit
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\3D PROGS\VUE EXTREAM\Application\Vue 12 xStream.exe
Vue 12 xStream 64bit is a program by e-on software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Vue 12 xStream 64bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Vue 12 xStream 64bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Vue 12 xStream 64bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vue 12 xStream 64bit". The Vue 12 xStream 64bit app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Vue 12 xStream 64bit in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Vue 12 xStream 64bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vue 12 xStream 64bit:
- The web site of the application is: http:\www.e-onsoftware.com\Support\About.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\e-on software\Vue xStream 2014 (vc100)\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vue 12 xStream 64bit.
8. After removing Vue 12 xStream 64bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vue 12 xStream 64bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vue 12 xStream 64bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vue 12 xStream 64bit by e-on software from your computer, nor are we saying that Vue 12 xStream 64bit by e-on software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vue 12 xStream 64bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 06:50:33.957