Vue 12 Infinite 64bit
Vue 12 Infinite 64bit is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Vue 12 Infinite 64bit from your computere-on software
. Additional info about e-on software can be seen here
. Vue 12 Infinite 64bit is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\e-on software\Vue Infinite 2014 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Vue 12 Infinite 64bit is C:\Program Files\e-on software\Vue Infinite 2014\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Vue 12 Infinite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.00 MB (6295920 bytes) on disk.
Vue 12 Infinite 64bit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.59 MB (11104784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (147.86 KB)
- Vue Infinite 2014 launcher.exe (718.36 KB)
- HyperVue.exe (714.86 KB)
- StandaloneRenderer.exe (714.86 KB)
- Vue 12 Infinite.exe (6.00 MB)
- _CancelUpdate.exe (797.36 KB)
- _SendLog.exe (1,008.86 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12
of Vue 12 Infinite 64bit.
When you're planning to uninstall Vue 12 Infinite 64bit you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Vue 12 Infinite 64bit's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\e-on software\Vue Infinite 2014\Application\Vue 12 Infinite.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Vue Infinite 2014.lnk
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Vue 12 Infinite 64bit
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Vue 12 Infinite 64bit\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Vue 12 Infinite 64bit\DisplayName
Vue 12 Infinite 64bit is a program by e-on software. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Vue 12 Infinite 64bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Vue 12 Infinite 64bit with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vue 12 Infinite 64bit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vue 12 Infinite 64bit". If it is installed on your PC the Vue 12 Infinite 64bit app will be found automatically. After you select Vue 12 Infinite 64bit in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Vue 12 Infinite 64bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vue 12 Infinite 64bit.
8. After uninstalling Vue 12 Infinite 64bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Vue 12 Infinite 64bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vue 12 Infinite 64bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vue 12 Infinite 64bit by e-on software from your computer, we are not saying that Vue 12 Infinite 64bit by e-on software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vue 12 Infinite 64bit in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-10 15:07:28.587