Vss2Git 1.0.11 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Vss2Git 1.0.11 from your systemTrevor Robinson
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Trevor Robinson. More info about the program Vss2Git 1.0.11 can be seen at https://github.com/trevorr/vss2git
. Vss2Git 1.0.11 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vss2Git folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Vss2Git 1.0.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Vss2Git\uninst.exe /CurrentUser. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 140.50 KB (143872 bytes) on disk and is titled Vss2Git.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Vss2Git 1.0.11. They take 199.44 KB (204231
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (58.94 KB)
- Vss2Git.exe (140.50 KB)
This data is about Vss2Git 1.0.11 version 1.0.11
Vss2Git 1.0.11 is a program marketed by the software company Trevor Robinson. Some people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Vss2Git 1.0.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Vss2Git 1.0.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Vss2Git 1.0.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Vss2Git 1.0.11". If it is installed on your PC the Vss2Git 1.0.11 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Vss2Git 1.0.11 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Vss2Git 1.0.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vss2Git 1.0.11:
- The web site of the application is: https://github.com/trevorr/vss2git
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Vss2Git\uninst.exe /CurrentUser
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vss2Git 1.0.11.
8. After removing Vss2Git 1.0.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vss2Git 1.0.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vss2Git 1.0.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vss2Git 1.0.11 by Trevor Robinson from your PC, we are not saying that Vss2Git 1.0.11 by Trevor Robinson is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vss2Git 1.0.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:57:31.050