Vryhof Box is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Vryhof Box from your computerAnchor
. Check out here
where you can read more on Anchor. Further information about Vryhof Box can be seen at http://anchorworks.com/support
. Vryhof Box is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vryhof Box directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Vryhof Box\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Vryhof Box. Vryhof Box's main file takes about 7.25 MB (7597240 bytes) and is named agent_gui.exe.
Vryhof Box contains of the executables below. They occupy 35.64 MB (37369651
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (6.98 MB)
- agent_cmdui.exe (3.69 MB)
- agent_gui.exe (7.25 MB)
- agent_service.exe (7.69 MB)
- autoupdate.exe (6.32 MB)
- db_mgr.exe (1.02 MB)
- install_helper.exe (674.68 KB)
- support_tool.exe (2.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1684
of Vryhof Box.
Vryhof Box is a program by Anchor. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Vryhof Box is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Vryhof Box from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vryhof Box or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vryhof Box". If it exists on your system the Vryhof Box application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Vryhof Box in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Vryhof Box, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vryhof Box:
- The software company is: http://anchorworks.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Vryhof Box\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vryhof Box.
8. After removing Vryhof Box, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vryhof Box which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vryhof Box with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vryhof Box by Anchor from your computer, nor are we saying that Vryhof Box by Anchor is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vryhof Box in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 11:31:04.910