Vrew 0.4.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Vrew 0.4.5 from your computerVoyagerX, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on VoyagerX, Inc.. Vrew 0.4.5 is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\vrew directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\vrew\Uninstall Vrew.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Vrew 0.4.5. The application's main executable file occupies 87.77 MB (92029920 bytes) on disk and is titled Vrew.exe.
Vrew 0.4.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 88.01 MB (92288096
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall Vrew.exe (137.66 KB)
- Vrew.exe (87.77 MB)
- elevate.exe (114.47 KB)
This page is about Vrew 0.4.5 version 0.4.5
Vrew 0.4.5 is an application offered by the software company VoyagerX, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Vrew 0.4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Vrew 0.4.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Vrew 0.4.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vrew 0.4.5". The Vrew 0.4.5 application will be found automatically. When you select Vrew 0.4.5 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Vrew 0.4.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vrew 0.4.5.
8. After removing Vrew 0.4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vrew 0.4.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vrew 0.4.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vrew 0.4.5 by VoyagerX, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Vrew 0.4.5 by VoyagerX, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vrew 0.4.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 11:18:39.307