Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1
Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1 from your systemAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PolskieGry.com\Voyage To Fantasy Part 1 folder, regulated by the user's option. Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PolskieGry.com\Voyage To Fantasy Part 1\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.82 MB (1912800 bytes) on disk and is called Voyage to Fantasy - Part I.exe.
Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 30.73 MB (32224326
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (404.64 KB)
- Voyage to Fantasy - Part I.exe (1.82 MB)
- Voyage to Fantasy - Part I.wrp.exe (28.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1.
Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1 is a program marketed by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1". If it is installed on your PC the Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1.
8. After removing Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1 by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1 by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Voyage To Fantasy: Part 1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-28 17:52:52.470