Voxatron 0.1.6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Voxatron 0.1.6 from your systemLexaloffle Games
. More info about Lexaloffle Games can be found here
. More details about the application Voxatron 0.1.6 can be seen at http://www.lexaloffle.com
. Voxatron 0.1.6 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Voxatron directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Voxatron 0.1.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Voxatron\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 775.17 KB (793771 bytes) on disk and is called vox.exe.
The following executables are contained in Voxatron 0.1.6. They take 821.87 KB (841590
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (46.70 KB)
- vox.exe (775.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.6
of Voxatron 0.1.6.
Voxatron 0.1.6 is a program offered by the software company Lexaloffle Games. Some computer users want to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Voxatron 0.1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Voxatron 0.1.6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Voxatron 0.1.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Voxatron 0.1.6". If it is installed on your PC the Voxatron 0.1.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Voxatron 0.1.6 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Voxatron 0.1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Voxatron 0.1.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lexaloffle.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Voxatron\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Voxatron 0.1.6.
8. After uninstalling Voxatron 0.1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Voxatron 0.1.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Voxatron 0.1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Voxatron 0.1.6 by Lexaloffle Games from your computer, we are not saying that Voxatron 0.1.6 by Lexaloffle Games is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Voxatron 0.1.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 06:42:40.447