Vox V 1.2.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove Vox V 1.2.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Vox V 1.2.0 from your systemArturia
. Take a look here
for more info on Arturia. Please follow http://www.arturia.com/
if you want to read more on Vox V 1.2.0 on Arturia's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Vox V directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Vox V 1.2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Vox V\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Vox V.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.63 MB (6951936 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Vox V 1.2.0. They take an average of 7.32 MB (7670433
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- Vox V.exe (6.63 MB)
The current web page applies to Vox V 1.2.0 version 1.2.0
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Vox V 1.2.0.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Vox V 1.2.0 from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Vox V 1.2.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Vox V
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Vox V\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Vox V\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Vox V\Vox V.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Vox V_is1
Vox V 1.2.0 is a program offered by Arturia. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Vox V 1.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Vox V 1.2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vox V 1.2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vox V 1.2.0". The Vox V 1.2.0 application will be found automatically. After you click Vox V 1.2.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Vox V 1.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vox V 1.2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Vox V\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vox V 1.2.0.
8. After removing Vox V 1.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Vox V 1.2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vox V 1.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Vox V 1.2.0 by Arturia from your computer, we are not saying that Vox V 1.2.0 by Arturia is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vox V 1.2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:57:26.633