VorsorgePLANER is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall VorsorgePLANER from your systemSoftware für Vorsorge und Finanzplanung GmbH & Co. KG
. More data about Software für Vorsorge und Finanzplanung GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canada Life\VorsorgePLANER directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for VorsorgePLANER is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Canada Life\VorsorgePLANER\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled AVMainCL_Main.exe and it has a size of 313.38 KB (320904 bytes).
VorsorgePLANER installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.26 MB (1318160
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (973.88 KB)
- AVMainCL_Main.exe (313.38 KB)
The current page applies to VorsorgePLANER version 6.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of VorsorgePLANER:
...click to view all...
VorsorgePLANER is an application by Software für Vorsorge und Finanzplanung GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove VorsorgePLANER is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase VorsorgePLANER from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VorsorgePLANER or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VorsorgePLANER". If it is installed on your PC the VorsorgePLANER app will be found very quickly. When you click VorsorgePLANER in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VorsorgePLANER, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VorsorgePLANER.
8. After removing VorsorgePLANER, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VorsorgePLANER which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VorsorgePLANER using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VorsorgePLANER by Software für Vorsorge und Finanzplanung GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that VorsorgePLANER by Software für Vorsorge und Finanzplanung GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VorsorgePLANER supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-08 08:47:45.930