VoodooShield version 3.22 beta
VoodooShield version 3.22 beta is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VoodooShield version 3.22 beta from your computerVoodooSoft, LLC
. You can find out more on VoodooSoft, LLC or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.voodooshield.com/
if you want to read more on VoodooShield version 3.22 beta on VoodooSoft, LLC's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\VoodooShield folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling VoodooShield version 3.22 beta is "C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled VoodooShield.exe and its approximative size is 2.18 MB (2281480 bytes).
VoodooShield version 3.22 beta contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.98 MB (3123377
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (733.16 KB)
- VoodooShield.exe (2.18 MB)
- VoodooShieldService.exe (89.01 KB)
The current web page applies to VoodooShield version 3.22 beta version 3.22
VoodooShield version 3.22 beta is a program marketed by VoodooSoft, LLC. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall VoodooShield version 3.22 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VoodooShield version 3.22 beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VoodooShield version 3.22 beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VoodooShield version 3.22 beta". If it exists on your system the VoodooShield version 3.22 beta application will be found very quickly. After you click VoodooShield version 3.22 beta in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VoodooShield version 3.22 beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VoodooShield version 3.22 beta:
- The software company is: http://www.voodooshield.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VoodooShield version 3.22 beta.
8. After removing VoodooShield version 3.22 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VoodooShield version 3.22 beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VoodooShield version 3.22 beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VoodooShield version 3.22 beta by VoodooSoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that VoodooShield version 3.22 beta by VoodooSoft, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VoodooShield version 3.22 beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 20:00:52.877