VoodooShield version 2.71 beta
This web page is about VoodooShield version 2.71 beta for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VoodooShield version 2.71 beta from your PCVoodooSoft, LLC
. Check out here
for more details on VoodooSoft, LLC. More info about the application VoodooShield version 2.71 beta can be found at http://www.voodooshield.com/
. VoodooShield version 2.71 beta is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\VoodooShield directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. VoodooShield version 2.71 beta's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\unins000.exe". VoodooShield.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.63 MB (1706976 bytes) on disk.
VoodooShield version 2.71 beta installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.82 MB (2961017
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (732.66 KB)
- VoodooShield.exe (1.63 MB)
- VoodooShieldService.exe (77.02 KB)
- VSUP.exe (414.97 KB)
This info is about VoodooShield version 2.71 beta version 2.71
VoodooShield version 2.71 beta is a program released by the software company VoodooSoft, LLC. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove VoodooShield version 2.71 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VoodooShield version 2.71 beta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VoodooShield version 2.71 beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VoodooShield version 2.71 beta". If it is installed on your PC the VoodooShield version 2.71 beta program will be found very quickly. After you click VoodooShield version 2.71 beta in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VoodooShield version 2.71 beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VoodooShield version 2.71 beta:
- The publisher is: http://www.voodooshield.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VoodooShield version 2.71 beta.
8. After uninstalling VoodooShield version 2.71 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VoodooShield version 2.71 beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VoodooShield version 2.71 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VoodooShield version 2.71 beta by VoodooSoft, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that VoodooShield version 2.71 beta by VoodooSoft, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VoodooShield version 2.71 beta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 17:02:03.927