Voodoo is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Voodoo from your PCBrain in the Box
. More information on Brain in the Box can be seen here
. Please follow http://bitbgames.com/voodoo/
if you want to read more on Voodoo on Brain in the Box's website. Voodoo is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Voodoo alpha folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Voodoo. The application's main executable file is labeled VoodooClient.exe and occupies 20.46 MB (21448704 bytes).
Voodoo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.46 MB (21448704
bytes) on disk.
- VoodooClient.exe (20.46 MB)
Voodoo is a program offered by Brain in the Box. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Voodoo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Voodoo with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Voodoo or simply click the Search field and type in "Voodoo". If it is installed on your PC the Voodoo application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Voodoo in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Voodoo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Voodoo:
- The web site of the application is: http://bitbgames.com/voodoo/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Voodoo.
8. After uninstalling Voodoo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Voodoo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Voodoo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Voodoo by Brain in the Box from your PC, nor are we saying that Voodoo by Brain in the Box is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Voodoo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 02:24:26.447