VooV Meeting is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall VooV Meeting from your systemTencent Technology (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd.
. You can read more on Tencent Technology (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Usually the VooV Meeting program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tencent\VooVMeeting\22.214.171.1240 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Tencent\VooVMeeting\126.96.36.1990\VooVMeetingUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VooV Meeting. The application's main executable file has a size of 650.86 KB (666480 bytes) on disk and is called VooVMeetingUninstall.exe.
VooV Meeting contains of the executables below. They take 1.77 MB (1852592
bytes) on disk.
- TBSWebRenderer.exe (58.08 KB)
- TxBugReport.exe (305.08 KB)
- voovmeetingapp.exe (206.08 KB)
- voovmeetinglauncher.exe (589.08 KB)
- VooVMeetingUninstall.exe (650.86 KB)
The current web page applies to VooV Meeting version 188.8.131.520
only. You can find below a few links to other VooV Meeting versions:
...click to view all...
VooV Meeting is a program released by Tencent Technology (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall VooV Meeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete VooV Meeting from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VooV Meeting or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VooV Meeting". If it is installed on your PC the VooV Meeting program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VooV Meeting in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VooV Meeting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VooV Meeting.
8. After uninstalling VooV Meeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VooV Meeting which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VooV Meeting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VooV Meeting by Tencent Technology (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that VooV Meeting by Tencent Technology (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VooV Meeting in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 11:23:24.403