Vonteera is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Vonteera from your systemVonteera
. You can read more on Vonteera or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Vonteera can be found at http://www.Vonteera.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\VonteeraAddon folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Vonteera by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VonteeraAddon\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 131.65 KB (134805 bytes) on disk.
Vonteera installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 131.65 KB (134805
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (131.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Vonteera version 184.108.40.206
If you are manually uninstalling Vonteera we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Vonteera is an application offered by the software company Vonteera. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Vonteera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Vonteera from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Vonteera or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vonteera". The Vonteera application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Vonteera in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Vonteera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vonteera:
- The publisher is: http://www.Vonteera.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VonteeraAddon\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vonteera.
8. After uninstalling Vonteera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vonteera that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vonteera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vonteera by Vonteera from your computer, we are not saying that Vonteera by Vonteera is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Vonteera supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:15:47.687