Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0 from your PCVonasoft
. More info about Vonasoft can be found here
. Click on http://www.vonasoft.com
to get more data about Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0 on Vonasoft's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vonasoft\CaptureText directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Vonasoft\CaptureText\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0's primary file takes around 1.11 MB (1167360 bytes) and is called CaptureText.exe.
Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0 contains of the executables below. They take 2.24 MB (2349631
bytes) on disk.
- CaptureText.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0 version 2.0
Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0 is an application marketed by the software company Vonasoft. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0". The Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.vonasoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Vonasoft\CaptureText\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0.
8. After removing Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0 by Vonasoft from your computer, we are not saying that Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0 by Vonasoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vonasoft CaptureText 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 16:49:27.970