VolumeLock 2.3 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall VolumeLock 2.3 from your systemActual Solution
. Additional info about Actual Solution can be seen here
. You can get more details on VolumeLock 2.3 at http://www.actualsolution.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VolumeLock directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for VolumeLock 2.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VolumeLock\Uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 285.14 KB (291985 bytes) on disk and is called vollock.exe.
The following executable files are contained in VolumeLock 2.3. They take 347.52 KB (355859
bytes) on disk.
- srvman.exe (6.50 KB)
- Uninst.exe (55.88 KB)
- vollock.exe (285.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.1
of VolumeLock 2.3. Click on the links below for other VolumeLock 2.3 versions:
VolumeLock 2.3 is a program by the software company Actual Solution. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove VolumeLock 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VolumeLock 2.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VolumeLock 2.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VolumeLock 2.3". If it exists on your system the VolumeLock 2.3 program will be found very quickly. After you select VolumeLock 2.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VolumeLock 2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VolumeLock 2.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.actualsolution.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VolumeLock\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VolumeLock 2.3.
8. After removing VolumeLock 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VolumeLock 2.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VolumeLock 2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VolumeLock 2.3 by Actual Solution from your PC, nor are we saying that VolumeLock 2.3 by Actual Solution is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VolumeLock 2.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-22 22:24:30.880