Volume2 1.1.3 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Volume2 1.1.3 from your PCAlexandr Irza
. You can read more on Alexandr Irza or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Volume2 1.1.3 can be seen at volume2.googlecode.com
. Volume2 1.1.3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Volume2 directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Volume2 1.1.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Volume2\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Volume2.exe is the Volume2 1.1.3's main executable file and it takes circa 4.49 MB (4710912 bytes) on disk.
Volume2 1.1.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.98 MB (8365221
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (407.16 KB)
- Volume2.exe (4.49 MB)
- Volume2PM.exe (3.09 MB)
The current page applies to Volume2 1.1.3 version 1.1.3
When planning to uninstall Volume2 1.1.3 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Volume2 1.1.3:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Volume2 1.1.3 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Volume2
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Volume2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Volume2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Volume2\Arabic.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Volume2\Armenian.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Volume2\Brazilian.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Volume2\Bulgarian.lng
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Volume2 1.1.3 is a program by the software company Alexandr Irza. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Volume2 1.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Volume2 1.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Volume2 1.1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Volume2 1.1.3". The Volume2 1.1.3 app will be found automatically. After you select Volume2 1.1.3 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Volume2 1.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Volume2 1.1.3:
- The publisher is: volume2.googlecode.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Volume2\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Volume2 1.1.3.
8. After uninstalling Volume2 1.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Volume2 1.1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Volume2 1.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Volume2 1.1.3 by Alexandr Irza from your PC, nor are we saying that Volume2 1.1.3 by Alexandr Irza is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Volume2 1.1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:50:15.377