This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Voltera for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Voltera from your PCVoltera Inc.
. You can find out more on Voltera Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\voltera directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Voltera is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\voltera\Update.exe. Voltera's main file takes around 606.98 KB (621552 bytes) and its name is Voltera.exe.
The executable files below are part of Voltera. They take about 82.87 MB (86895280
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (2.06 MB)
- Voltera.exe (606.98 KB)
- Voltera.exe (77.23 MB)
- planner.exe (949.23 KB)
This info is about Voltera version 1.7.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Voltera:
Voltera is an application released by Voltera Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Voltera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Voltera with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Voltera or simply click the Search field and type in "Voltera". If it exists on your system the Voltera application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Voltera in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Voltera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Voltera.
8. After uninstalling Voltera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Voltera which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Voltera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Voltera by Voltera Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Voltera by Voltera Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Voltera in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 22:55:58.400