This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Voltera for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Voltera from your systemVoltera Inc.
. You can find out more on Voltera Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\voltera directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Voltera is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\voltera\Update.exe. Voltera's main file takes around 606.98 KB (621552 bytes) and its name is Voltera.exe.
The executable files below are part of Voltera. They take about 82.87 MB (86895280
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (2.06 MB)
- Voltera.exe (606.98 KB)
- Voltera.exe (77.23 MB)
- planner.exe (949.23 KB)
This info is about Voltera version 1.7.0
Voltera is a program marketed by the software company Voltera Inc.. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Voltera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Voltera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Voltera or simply activate the Search field and type in "Voltera". If it exists on your system the Voltera application will be found very quickly. After you select Voltera in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Voltera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Voltera.
8. After removing Voltera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Voltera which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Voltera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Voltera by Voltera Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Voltera by Voltera Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Voltera supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 22:55:58.400