Volcano CDMA version 1.5
You can find below details on how to uninstall Volcano CDMA version 1.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Volcano CDMA version 1.5 from your computerGSM SINDH TEAM
. You can find out more on GSM SINDH TEAM or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Volcano CDMA folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Volcano CDMA version 1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Volcano CDMA\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.81 MB (1895424 bytes) on disk and is titled Loader.exe.
Volcano CDMA version 1.5 contains of the executables below. They take 8.42 MB (8833185
bytes) on disk.
- CDMA.exe (5.77 MB)
- Loader.exe (1.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (866.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Volcano CDMA version 1.5 version 1.5
Volcano CDMA version 1.5 is a program released by GSM SINDH TEAM. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Volcano CDMA version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Volcano CDMA version 1.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Volcano CDMA version 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Volcano CDMA version 1.5". The Volcano CDMA version 1.5 app will be found very quickly. After you click Volcano CDMA version 1.5 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Volcano CDMA version 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Volcano CDMA version 1.5.
8. After uninstalling Volcano CDMA version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Volcano CDMA version 1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Volcano CDMA version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Volcano CDMA version 1.5 by GSM SINDH TEAM from your PC, nor are we saying that Volcano CDMA version 1.5 by GSM SINDH TEAM is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Volcano CDMA version 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-04 08:12:38.903