Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6 from your computerMiklos Zsido
. You can find out more on Miklos Zsido or check for application updates here
. Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnglishWordLearningGerman folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\EnglishWordLearningGerman\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6. EnglishWordLearningGerman.exe is the Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6's main executable file and it takes around 2.01 MB (2109440 bytes) on disk.
Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.17 MB (2270925
bytes) on disk.
- EnglishWordLearningGerman.exe (2.01 MB)
- uninstall.exe (157.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6
of Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6.
Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6 is a program offered by the software company Miklos Zsido. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6". If it exists on your system the Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6.
8. After uninstalling Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6 by Miklos Zsido from your computer, nor are we saying that Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6 by Miklos Zsido is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vokabeltrainer Englisch 2.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 18:48:34.580