Vokabel 2.31 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Vokabel 2.31 from your PCPEK's Productions
. More information about PEK's Productions can be read here
. Please open http://www.pekspro.com
if you want to read more on Vokabel 2.31 on PEK's Productions's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PEK's Productions\Vokabel folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Vokabel 2.31's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PEK's Productions\Vokabel\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled vokabelu.exe and it has a size of 564.00 KB (577536 bytes).
Vokabel 2.31 is composed of the following executables which take 1.67 MB (1750282
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
- vokabel.exe (492.00 KB)
- vokabelu.exe (564.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.31
of Vokabel 2.31.
Vokabel 2.31 is a program offered by PEK's Productions. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Vokabel 2.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Vokabel 2.31 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Vokabel 2.31 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vokabel 2.31". If it exists on your system the Vokabel 2.31 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Vokabel 2.31 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Vokabel 2.31, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vokabel 2.31:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pekspro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PEK's Productions\Vokabel\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vokabel 2.31.
8. After uninstalling Vokabel 2.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vokabel 2.31 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vokabel 2.31 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vokabel 2.31 by PEK's Productions from your PC, nor are we saying that Vokabel 2.31 by PEK's Productions is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vokabel 2.31 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 22:52:29.380