This web page is about Voipwise for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Voipwise from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. More information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be found here
. More information about the program Voipwise can be seen at http://www.Voipwise.com
. Usually the Voipwise program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Voipwise.com\Voipwise folder, depending on the user's option during install. Voipwise's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Voipwise.com\Voipwise\unins000.exe". voipwise.exe is the Voipwise's primary executable file and it occupies around 21.89 MB (22957144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Voipwise. They occupy 22.59 MB (23690162
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (715.84 KB)
- voipwise.exe (21.89 MB)
This page is about Voipwise version 4.05579
alone. You can find below a few links to other Voipwise releases:
...click to view all...
Voipwise is an application offered by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Voipwise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Voipwise from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Voipwise or simply click the Search feature and type in "Voipwise". The Voipwise application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Voipwise in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Voipwise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Voipwise:
- The software company is: http://www.Voipwise.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Voipwise.com\Voipwise\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Voipwise.
8. After uninstalling Voipwise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Voipwise that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Voipwise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Voipwise by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, nor are we saying that Voipwise by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Voipwise supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 15:24:17.350