This page is about Voipian V1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Voipian V1.2 from your systemVoipian GmbH
. Further information on Voipian GmbH can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.Voipian.com
if you want to read more on Voipian V1.2 on Voipian GmbH's page. Voipian V1.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Voipian folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Voipian V1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Voipian\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Voipian V1.2's primary file takes around 6.13 MB (6429184 bytes) and its name is Voipian.exe.
Voipian V1.2 is comprised of the following executables which take 8.48 MB (8896794
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- update.exe (1.13 MB)
- Voipian.exe (6.13 MB)
- xproxy.exe (571.50 KB)
This page is about Voipian V1.2 version 4
Voipian V1.2 is an application released by Voipian GmbH. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Voipian V1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Voipian V1.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Voipian V1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Voipian V1.2". The Voipian V1.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Voipian V1.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Voipian V1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Voipian V1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Voipian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Voipian\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Voipian V1.2.
8. After uninstalling Voipian V1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Voipian V1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Voipian V1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Voipian V1.2 by Voipian GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Voipian V1.2 by Voipian GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Voipian V1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 10:48:18.617