This info is about VoipStunt for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall VoipStunt from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Check out here
for more information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Click on http://www.VoipStunt.com
to get more info about VoipStunt on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's website. VoipStunt is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\VoipStunt.com\VoipStunt directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for VoipStunt is "C:\Program Files\VoipStunt.com\VoipStunt\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named voipstunt.exe and occupies 22.53 MB (23621536 bytes).
VoipStunt is comprised of the following executables which occupy 23.21 MB (24332474
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (694.28 KB)
- voipstunt.exe (22.53 MB)
This web page is about VoipStunt version 4.02487
only. Click on the links below for other VoipStunt versions:
...click to view all...
VoipStunt is a program released by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall VoipStunt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase VoipStunt from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VoipStunt or simply click the Search feature and type in "VoipStunt". The VoipStunt application will be found very quickly. When you select VoipStunt in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VoipStunt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoipStunt:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.VoipStunt.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\VoipStunt.com\VoipStunt\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VoipStunt.
8. After removing VoipStunt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VoipStunt which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VoipStunt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VoipStunt by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, nor are we saying that VoipStunt by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VoipStunt supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 07:59:27.850