VoipRaider is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall VoipRaider from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. More information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be found here
. Further information about VoipRaider can be seen at http://www.VoipRaider.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipRaider.com\VoipRaider directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove VoipRaider by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipRaider.com\VoipRaider\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named voipraider.exe and its approximative size is 18.83 MB (19745088 bytes).
VoipRaider installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 19.54 MB (20488776
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (726.26 KB)
- voipraider.exe (18.83 MB)
This info is about VoipRaider version 4.12689
only. You can find below info on other versions of VoipRaider:
...click to view all...
VoipRaider is a program offered by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Some people decide to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase VoipRaider is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VoipRaider using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VoipRaider or simply activate the Search field and type in "VoipRaider". If it exists on your system the VoipRaider app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VoipRaider in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VoipRaider, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VoipRaider:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.VoipRaider.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipRaider.com\VoipRaider\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VoipRaider.
8. After removing VoipRaider, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VoipRaider that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VoipRaider using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VoipRaider by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, nor are we saying that VoipRaider by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VoipRaider supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-27 14:51:48.897