This info is about VoipDiscount for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall VoipDiscount from your systemFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Check out here
for more information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Further information about VoipDiscount can be seen at http://www.VoipDiscount.com
. VoipDiscount is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\VoipDiscount.com\VoipDiscount folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling VoipDiscount is "C:\Program Files\VoipDiscount.com\VoipDiscount\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. VoipDiscount's primary file takes about 18.27 MB (19160032 bytes) and is named voipdiscount.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside VoipDiscount. They occupy about 18.98 MB (19902202
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (724.78 KB)
- voipdiscount.exe (18.27 MB)
This info is about VoipDiscount version 4.03543
only. Click on the links below for other VoipDiscount versions:
...click to view all...
VoipDiscount is an application by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall VoipDiscount is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall VoipDiscount from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VoipDiscount or simply click the Search field and type in "VoipDiscount". The VoipDiscount app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VoipDiscount in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VoipDiscount, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoipDiscount:
- The publisher is: http://www.VoipDiscount.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\VoipDiscount.com\VoipDiscount\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VoipDiscount.
8. After uninstalling VoipDiscount, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VoipDiscount which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VoipDiscount using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VoipDiscount by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, nor are we saying that VoipDiscount by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VoipDiscount in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 22:14:39.830