This info is about VoidExpanse for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall VoidExpanse from your PCAtomicTorch Studio
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AtomicTorch Studio. More details about the program VoidExpanse can be found at http://voidexpanse.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\VoidExpanse folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove VoidExpanse by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled VoidExpanse.exe and occupies 16.04 MB (16823808 bytes).
VoidExpanse installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 73.01 MB (76560232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- VoidExpanse.exe (16.04 MB)
- VoidExpanse.Server.exe (1.60 MB)
- VoidExpanse.ServerMono.exe (1.25 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
VoidExpanse is an application marketed by AtomicTorch Studio. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove VoidExpanse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase VoidExpanse with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VoidExpanse or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VoidExpanse". If it is installed on your PC the VoidExpanse app will be found very quickly. When you select VoidExpanse in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VoidExpanse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoidExpanse:
- The software company is: http://voidexpanse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VoidExpanse.
8. After removing VoidExpanse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VoidExpanse which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VoidExpanse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VoidExpanse by AtomicTorch Studio from your computer, we are not saying that VoidExpanse by AtomicTorch Studio is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VoidExpanse in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:12:59.463