VoiceCall 4.4 SE
This page is about VoiceCall 4.4 SE for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall VoiceCall 4.4 SE from your PCCode Sector Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Code Sector Inc.. Click on http://www.codesector.com
to get more info about VoiceCall 4.4 SE on Code Sector Inc.'s website. Usually the VoiceCall 4.4 SE application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cute Organizer folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall VoiceCall 4.4 SE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cute Organizer\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. VoiceCall 4.4 SE's primary file takes about 739.00 KB (756736 bytes) and is named VoiceCall.exe.
VoiceCall 4.4 SE is comprised of the following executables which occupy 813.17 KB (832686
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (74.17 KB)
- VoiceCall.exe (739.00 KB)
This page is about VoiceCall 4.4 SE version 4.4
VoiceCall 4.4 SE is a program offered by Code Sector Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall VoiceCall 4.4 SE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove VoiceCall 4.4 SE with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VoiceCall 4.4 SE or simply click the Search field and type in "VoiceCall 4.4 SE". The VoiceCall 4.4 SE application will be found automatically. After you select VoiceCall 4.4 SE in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VoiceCall 4.4 SE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoiceCall 4.4 SE:
- The publisher is: http://www.codesector.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cute Organizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VoiceCall 4.4 SE.
8. After uninstalling VoiceCall 4.4 SE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VoiceCall 4.4 SE which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VoiceCall 4.4 SE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VoiceCall 4.4 SE by Code Sector Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that VoiceCall 4.4 SE by Code Sector Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VoiceCall 4.4 SE in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-06 04:01:29.580