VoiceBot 3.5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall VoiceBot 3.5 from your PCBinary Fortress Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Binary Fortress Software. Please open https://www.voicebot.net
if you want to read more on VoiceBot 3.5 on Binary Fortress Software's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceBot folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling VoiceBot 3.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceBot\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled VoiceBot.exe and occupies 6.13 MB (6427016 bytes).
VoiceBot 3.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.55 MB (8966432
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (2.42 MB)
- VoiceBot.exe (6.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of VoiceBot 3.5.
VoiceBot 3.5 is a program offered by the software company Binary Fortress Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall VoiceBot 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VoiceBot 3.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VoiceBot 3.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "VoiceBot 3.5". The VoiceBot 3.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VoiceBot 3.5 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VoiceBot 3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoiceBot 3.5:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.voicebot.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceBot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VoiceBot 3.5.
8. After uninstalling VoiceBot 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VoiceBot 3.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VoiceBot 3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VoiceBot 3.5 by Binary Fortress Software from your PC, nor are we saying that VoiceBot 3.5 by Binary Fortress Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VoiceBot 3.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-25 18:25:33.930