This page is about VoiceBot 3.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall VoiceBot 3.3 from your systemBinary Fortress Software
. Check out here
for more info on Binary Fortress Software. Click on https://www.voicebot.net
to get more details about VoiceBot 3.3 on Binary Fortress Software's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceBot directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. VoiceBot 3.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceBot\unins000.exe. VoiceBot.exe is the VoiceBot 3.3's main executable file and it occupies about 5.13 MB (5381512 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with VoiceBot 3.3. They occupy about 6.26 MB (6568224
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- VoiceBot.exe (5.13 MB)
The current page applies to VoiceBot 3.3 version 184.108.40.206
VoiceBot 3.3 is an application by Binary Fortress Software. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall VoiceBot 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VoiceBot 3.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VoiceBot 3.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VoiceBot 3.3". If it exists on your system the VoiceBot 3.3 app will be found very quickly. When you click VoiceBot 3.3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VoiceBot 3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VoiceBot 3.3:
- The publisher is: https://www.voicebot.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceBot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VoiceBot 3.3.
8. After uninstalling VoiceBot 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VoiceBot 3.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VoiceBot 3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VoiceBot 3.3 by Binary Fortress Software from your PC, we are not saying that VoiceBot 3.3 by Binary Fortress Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VoiceBot 3.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 21:28:09.270