VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2)
This page is about VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) from your computerBinary Fortress Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on Binary Fortress Software. More information about the program VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) can be found at http://www.voicebot.net
. VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceBot directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceBot\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2)'s main file takes about 3.47 MB (3634664 bytes) and its name is VoiceBot.exe.
VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.60 MB (4825064
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- VoiceBot.exe (3.47 MB)
The current page applies to VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) version 18.104.22.168
VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) is a program offered by Binary Fortress Software. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2)". The VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) app will be found very quickly. When you select VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2):
- The software company is: http://www.voicebot.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceBot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2).
8. After uninstalling VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) by Binary Fortress Software from your PC, we are not saying that VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) by Binary Fortress Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 20:41:12.957