VoiceAttack version 1.7.3
VoiceAttack version 1.7.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall VoiceAttack version 1.7.3 from your systemVoiceAttack.com
. You can read more on VoiceAttack.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.voiceattack.com/
if you want to read more on VoiceAttack version 1.7.3 on VoiceAttack.com's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Windows\Installer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VoiceAttack version 1.7.3. The application's main executable file is named VoiceAttack.exe and its approximative size is 5.50 MB (5764088 bytes).
VoiceAttack version 1.7.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.50 MB (5764088
bytes) on disk.
- VoiceAttack.exe (5.50 MB)
The current web page applies to VoiceAttack version 1.7.3 version 1.7.3
If you are manually uninstalling VoiceAttack version 1.7.3 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove VoiceAttack version 1.7.3:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Thinstall\Voice Attack\%Local AppData%\VoiceAttack.com
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Bass.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Licenses.rm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Microsoft.Speech.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\MSTaskBar.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Plugin Samples\C#\PluginSampleC#.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Plugin Samples\C#\ReadMeC#.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Plugin Samples\C#\Test C#-Profile.vap
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Plugin Samples\C#\Winamp-Profile.vap
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Plugin Samples\VB.net\PluginSampleVB.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Plugin Samples\VB.net\ReadMeVBnet.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Plugin Samples\VB.net\Test VB-Profile.vap
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\ScintillaNET.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\VAJS.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\VASoundResource.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\VoiceAttack.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\VoiceAttackHelp.pdf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\VoiceAttack 1.7.3 Virtual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Thinstall\Voice Attack\%Local AppData%\VoiceAttack.com\VoiceAttack.exe_Url_3uxl5dbztjjezof4z2jiuimhgxuvmprn\0.0.0.1\user.config
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3300020367-1737414255-124111919-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware ThinApp\Captures\Voice Attack\bin\VoiceAttack.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3300020367-1737414255-124111919-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\VoiceAttack.exe
VoiceAttack version 1.7.3 is an application released by VoiceAttack.com. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall VoiceAttack version 1.7.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase VoiceAttack version 1.7.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VoiceAttack version 1.7.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VoiceAttack version 1.7.3". The VoiceAttack version 1.7.3 app will be found automatically. After you select VoiceAttack version 1.7.3 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VoiceAttack version 1.7.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoiceAttack version 1.7.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.voiceattack.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Installer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VoiceAttack version 1.7.3.
8. After removing VoiceAttack version 1.7.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VoiceAttack version 1.7.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VoiceAttack version 1.7.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VoiceAttack version 1.7.3 by VoiceAttack.com from your PC, we are not saying that VoiceAttack version 1.7.3 by VoiceAttack.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VoiceAttack version 1.7.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-24 11:08:59.367