Vodafone Mobile Broadband
Vodafone Mobile Broadband is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Vodafone Mobile Broadband from your systemVodafone
. Further information on Vodafone can be seen here
. Please open http://www.business.vodafone.com
if you want to read more on Vodafone Mobile Broadband on Vodafone's website. Usually the Vodafone Mobile Broadband application is found in the C:\Program Files\Vodafone\Vodafone Mobile Broadband directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 555.00 KB (568320 bytes) on disk and is called VmbNotifier.exe.
Vodafone Mobile Broadband contains of the executables below. They take 1.90 MB (1995648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- VmbDiag.exe (140.00 KB)
- VmbNotifier.exe (555.00 KB)
- VmbNotifierService.exe (158.50 KB)
- wdkdi32.exe (128.00 KB)
- DataCardSetup.exe (281.09 KB)
- ejectdisk.exe (289.27 KB)
- FilterConfig.exe (50.77 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (346.25 KB)
The current page applies to Vodafone Mobile Broadband version 188.8.131.52770
alone. For other Vodafone Mobile Broadband versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Vodafone Mobile Broadband is a program released by Vodafone. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Vodafone Mobile Broadband is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Vodafone Mobile Broadband from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vodafone Mobile Broadband or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vodafone Mobile Broadband". The Vodafone Mobile Broadband application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Vodafone Mobile Broadband in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vodafone Mobile Broadband, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vodafone Mobile Broadband.
8. After removing Vodafone Mobile Broadband, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vodafone Mobile Broadband that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vodafone Mobile Broadband with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vodafone Mobile Broadband by Vodafone from your computer, we are not saying that Vodafone Mobile Broadband by Vodafone is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vodafone Mobile Broadband supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 09:56:34.440