Vocaboly 3.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Vocaboly 3.0 from your systemVocaboly Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Vocaboly Software. You can get more details related to Vocaboly 3.0 at http://www.vocaboly.com/
. Vocaboly 3.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vocaboly folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Vocaboly 3.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Vocaboly\unins000.exe. Vocaboly.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.36 MB (4575232 bytes) on disk.
Vocaboly 3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.04 MB (5282586
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- Vocaboly.exe (4.36 MB)
The current page applies to Vocaboly 3.0 version 3.0
Vocaboly 3.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Vocaboly 3.0:
The files below remain on your disk by Vocaboly 3.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Vocaboly
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Vocaboly\Uninstall Vocaboly.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Vocaboly\Vocaboly Help.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Vocaboly\Vocaboly.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\Vocaboly
Vocaboly 3.0 is an application released by Vocaboly Software. Some people want to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Vocaboly 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Vocaboly 3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Vocaboly 3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vocaboly 3.0". The Vocaboly 3.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Vocaboly 3.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Vocaboly 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vocaboly 3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vocaboly.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Vocaboly\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vocaboly 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Vocaboly 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vocaboly 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vocaboly 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Vocaboly 3.0 by Vocaboly Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Vocaboly 3.0 by Vocaboly Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vocaboly 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:15:12.970